FlashGuide
HA Infomation

General Discussion

Index

• Fleet Leaders Assemble / HA Update

07. 30. 2017 23:19 PST

Vuurschip

Hey Captains,

My goal when I, once more, became a moderator, was to improve the communication with the community. Since fleets are now, and have always been, the most important section throughout Navyfield, we would like to (re)create a group with all the excisting fleetleaders, moderators and GMs. 

All matters regarding fleets will be discussed within this group as those fleet leaders represent the biggest part of NF.

For this reason I would like all the fleet leaders to come in and: 

- Name your fleet
- Preferable platform to be used, please name two
- If you like you can bring one companion - also name him here

EDIT: We have decided, because we are not able to fix the HA bug, to reset all harbours, fleets and squads. This means all fleets will need to reform once the reset has been executed and harbours will be empty after the reset.

The reasons we made this decision is that we could keep trying to fix this bug but it will take more and more time, which is no good solution for anyone. A full reset will clear all data and should fix all problems. It also means a fresh start for all fleets and it will be easier for new players to bind into the community.

Feel free to discuss anything regarding this subject here, but keep it clean

• Re : Fleet Leaders Assemble / HA Update

08. 01. 2017 15:01 PST

opnite

Question....... date says it was posted 7/30........ why is it we see it now?#1...........#2.....................why is it you wait till now !!!!!!!!!!!!! after all the stuff we went through?!!!

08. 01. 2017 15:06 PST

Bayes

All fleets need some advanced warning as they need to clear their fleet banks amd alert their fleet members.

This seems like a quick fix to look good for a steam release. The Bug is in the code, The bug is still in there, it will come and bight us all in the future. We were slower reforming in Knights Templar because you guys were supposed to be bug hunting ( OK not TNF but SDE's crew). 

08. 01. 2017 15:07 PST

Barehere

No offence but this is too little too late. We were promised this on July 5th but it never happened.
We have lost too many players due to this BS and were forced to reform fleet. 
Now you want us to do it all again?
Fine , we are used to SDE incompetence. 

Heres a solution... Hire someone that can actually read and rewrite the damn code for this game and fix it properly...

Oh hang on that would affect profits so out of the question?????

Glad you are Finally doing something but as usual time will tell.

Bare

08. 01. 2017 15:11 PST

clancer2020

Good attempt to fix game for "steam" does nothing for the current players.

We wii probably see a large loss in current players.

08. 01. 2017 16:06 PST

opnite

Could We PLEASE clarify the statement about resetting fleet and accounts to understand that all existing accounts will not be affected other than fleet status?

08. 02. 2017 12:22 PST

Vuurschip

Originally Posted by opnite

Could We PLEASE clarify the statement about resetting fleet and accounts to understand that all existing accounts will not be affected other than fleet status?

What do you mean with accounts being affected OP? 

08. 02. 2017 12:24 PST

Vuurschip

If all fleetleaders could send me their skype username in PM I will create a group to discuss. 

08. 02. 2017 15:47 PST

opnite

Specificly points and credits Vuurs. Will there be any reset to individual accounts other than their fleet status?

08. 02. 2017 17:22 PST

sKidd

Not sure what the confusion is, but the reset is as stated..once it happens any current fleets/squads would be reseted/disbanded. Everyone would basically need to retag once the fleet reforms..
I guess my question would be, will there be penalties after the reset?

08. 03. 2017 12:21 PST

bangnoi05
My fleet has been reset, will I have to do it again?

1 2 3 4 5