***CURRENT FOR NF v1.327***
Note: The following has been tested to be a viable resolution until an official client update is readied. Special thanks to Phrozen for this suggestion.
I am deeply sorry for the frustrations experienced over this error,
-TeamNF MK21. Problem: Data file has corruptedSolution:
1. Close NF
2. Download the critical .data & mission files from:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1HW7M59Z (.rar file, extract to C:\Program Files\SD EnterNET\NavyFIELD)
(.exe file, self-extracting)
https://rapidshare.com/files/1523996110/NavyFieldD_M1327.exe (.exe)https://rapidshare.com/files/4074682110/NavyFieldD_Mv1327_Files.rar (.rar)
(MD5 Hash: 16c6036ed18ece651a3be2382fcab408 *NavyFieldD_M1327.exe)
(MD5 Hash: e51fdc5ccac421fc4c69b33396de24aa *NavyFieldD_Mv1327 Files.rar)
**Note: When prompted to replace any files, select YES**
3. Navigate to C:\Program Files\SD EnterNET\ENFUNS Updater\Downloaded\NAVYFIELDUS and delete the file: FDList
4. Run NF (nothing should download).... PLAY! Explanation:
After receiving this error and closing NF, the game automatically deletes .data files as well as 20 mission files. Upon launching NF again, ENFUNS downloads these missing files (but the .data files appear to be corrupt themselves). Thus players are forced into an endless loop: Run NF, error, update, run NF, error, etc.
When ENFUNS is done downloading, you are left with a good file set, except for those .data files. Downloading the files (above) and replacing them will leave you with a working NF file set now.
Lastly, deleting the FDList
file will prevent ENFUNS from overwriting your files. Opening this file will list the files that ENFUNS has/will download (specifically the 35 .data and mission files). Do not miss this step or you’re only putting yourself in another endless loop.2. Problem: ITFPDITM2.SPR file has been corruptedSolution:
1. Download the following:https://rapidshare.com/files/3294462853/ITFxx_Sprites.exe
2. Extract to your SPR folder (Ex: C: ProgramFiles\SD EnterNET\NavyFIELD\SPR)
*When prompted to overwrite anyfiles, select YES*
3. Navigate to C:\Program Files\SD EnterNET\ENFUNS Updater\Downloaded\NAVYFIELDUS and delete the file: FDList.3. Problem: There is missing patch files for the Soviet patchSolution:
Select YES and relaunch NF. ENFUNS will automatically download these missing files. In the event a download is prompted in your browser, disregard it.If you still continue to have problems, refer to the following post: http://navyfield.com/Community/Forum/View.aspx?num=1989&searchtype=0&pagecount=0&searchvalue=&sort=5&category=E01&page1=1Perform the steps listed in that thread