only round 1 teams will play this weekend at 6:30 PST TIME(22:30 SERVER TIME) SATURDAY. (MN HA TIME)
if both of teams can agree, the time can change for them. (but the referee must watch the match)
Fleet Mission International Server Battleship Tournament [Non-official]
It's been two years since the NF community joined fleet mission. To celebrate this anniversary, I've decided to sponser this tournament event and I welcome all players from across the world to join me and have fun.
1. Only battleships and battlecruisers are allowed in the tournament.
2. The tournament will be using BO5, the first team to archieve three wins will be the winner.
3. In the first two rounds:
a) Only BB5s are allowed. (EBB5s are NOT allowed)
b) At the beginning of each of the first and second round, each team can ban up to ONE nation from both teams (you can choose to ban none), the ban is only effective for ONE round. (e.g. In the first round team A bans France and Team B bans U.S.A, then neither team can choose Montana or Alsace in the first round. In the second round Team A bans USSR and Team B bans Italy, then neither team can choose Project 23 and Veneto in the second round, but Montana and Alsace will be allowed.)
c) Smoke bomb is NOT allowed.
4. In the 3rd and 4th rounds:
a) Only BB6s are allowed (EBB6s are NOT allowed)
b) At the beginning of each of the 3rd and 4th round, eachteam can ban up to ONE nation from both teams, the ban is only effective for ONE round. (e.g. In the 3rd round Team A bans France and Team B bans U.S.A, then neither team can choose Nebraska and Charlemagne in the 3rd round. In the 4th round Team A bans USSR and Team B bans Italy, then neither team can choose Project 24 and UP-41 in the 4th round, but Charlemagne and Nebraska will be allowed.)
c) Smoke bomb is NOT allowed.
5. In the 5th round:
a) All battleships and battlecruisers expect BB/EBB6, 6,5 and 7s are allowed.
(Including lower tier EBBs)
b) Smoke bomb is ALLOWED.
First violation of smoke bomb rule will be warned, the second violation in the SAME round will cause an immediate defeat. In case where a team benefit from an accidental use of smoke bomb (e.g. results in damaging or sinking enemy ship), the other team will be able to request for a rem
6. Matchmaking rules will be decided on the number of registered teams. The time slots will be decided to fit the majority's schedule.
7. Friendship comes before competition, please be respectful towards other people.
8. This tournament is fully sponsored by Liming. Liming has successfully organized multiple non-official tournaments, this tournament rewards (in kudou) will be delivered in a timely manner. But the amount of rewards will be decided and announced after the registration phase according to the number of registered teams.
1. Observers are only allowed when approved by tournament participants, and the observers can only observe on the team who agrees to be observed.
2. In case where the last players of both team sink each other and there is no surviving player at the end of the battle, the round will not count towards the score, and there will be a rematch.
3. Team will take turn in banning (e.g. Team A gets first ban in first round, Team B will get first ban in second round, and so on.)
4. Rules regarding disconnection-related rematch:
a) Within the first two minutes of each round, rematch is allowed if any of the 4 tournament participants disconnect if Neither team has suffered significant loss (e.g. took enough damage to lose speed). The definition of "significant loss" will be decided by the referee on a case by case basis. The referee reserves the right to ovverule both teams regarding the rematch caused by disconnection that takes overrule both team regarding the rematch caused by disconnection that takes place within the first two minutes of the round.
b) After two minutes into the match, in case of disconnection of tournament participants, rematch request must be approved by Both teams and the referee.
c) There can be up to TWO disconnection-related rematches per Best of 5 match. Rematch due to no surviving player at the end of the battle does NOT count toward this limit.
d) In case where the server connection is unstable, the referee reserves the right to arrange a rematch. This rematch does NOT count toward the disconnection-related rematch limit.
5. After the beginning of the battle, observers are NOT allowed to type in chat.
6. Tournament room will be closed after 9 minutes, late players will NOT be allowed to attend that round.
The game can allow 3 IDs in a team. 1 ID for extra
If someone want to watch the game. Need players allow.
Rewards Plan (Maybe change)
1st: 648Kpcoin for each players
2nd: 233Kpcoin for each players
3/4: 68Kpcoin for each players
p.s. If your team win prize, 2 ID in your team will get the prize.