as i can speak for me, only for me, i have 99% no "laggs".
since may 2017...NA and now here.
here maybe a little more delay about max 0.5s or so. just a feeling...
using europe login
but i dont drive BB...only cv and ss.
so maybe i dont notice it if some bigger laggs occur sometimes (no gunlines etc)
as my personal opinion, the lagg issue has nothing to do with hardware or internet networking quality.
i say its something like software conflicts on your every personal "battle station" or something other mysterious things happen with the data
(you may kill me for that...*g*)
1) i had some laggs before may 2017. i deinstalled malwarebyte anti-malware, changed to Gdata.
all fine since then. random?
2) i am playing on 2 different very old computers
* (~2007) xp-pro laptop via WLAN (16k), very bad connection because through complete house. "just working somehow"
* old pre-owned PC with win7 via handy/mobile usb-stick (very slow!!) as "reserve". this one "naked", only 2 game for the children and NF/temspeak on it
both running completely smooth!
3) i tested my laptop in the house of fleetmate who is suffering some laggs too. connected to his router...nothing, all fine
4) traffic of NF is VERY low...not much data on the way
maybe ask intelligence services in china, russia and old friends NSA ? :-))
only issue i have:
that "processor killer" game guard software, always running in background, cpu useage up >80% and in summer sometimes overheating -> total shutdowns
(remember : old, slow mashines)
moments before severe laggs due to overheating processor clocking down
maybe we should stop game guard? pointless anyway...
or all random :-9