TeamNF Nebraska is looking for 8 new monitors from the Nebraska server.
Players who can speak and write Spanish, will be preferred. Players who from central Europe, North or South America even Asia pacific who can speak and write Chinese also welcome.
Submit your application to [email protected]. Together with the questions listed below by copy and pasted in note pad
1. Name (Optional) and game ID?
2. What is your age? (21 minimum to apply)
3. How long have you been playing Navy Field? (2 Years or more will be preferred)
4. How many hours do you play Navy Field in a week? Please state Time and time zone
5. Do you speak any other languages besides English? If so, what languages, and
how well do you speak them?
6. Have you moderated for another game before? If so, which one and explain your
7. Have you ever shared the account you are applying with? If so, with whom?
8. Do you still have any storage accounts? If so, what are their IDs?
9. What do you expect from the team if you are selected?
10. What can you bring to the team if you are selected?
In addition to the above questions, explain how you'd handle the following
11. (Example situation test) A fellow monitor in the team is asking you to assist him/her
with a player issue.
Said player is having an issue with another player harassing them. Neither side is
willing to compromise. There are no higher ranking moderators that you are able to
communicate with. What do you do?
12. (Example situation test) a player has a question that you don't know the answer to.
What do you do?
All applicants must play from a home computer and be flexible to work during events when a
TNF member is needed.
Applications must be submitted by 09/20/2011
Good luck to all who apply
Psychohove TeamNF Nebraska