Originally Posted by masc24
Originally Posted by richardphat
Not to be a jerk challen you know I am an AA player, I know you well. You know me well.
If neutral brings you sophist interpretation then that's your problem not mine.
Remember how you fail and accuse me of being bias of PHH player and want to keep them, when I clearly state in PHH thread that they need to be nerf?
dont know if you realize, but you are being trolled.
Masc - You should really try adding something to the conversation next time.
Oh and Phat - You want info? Check it from your old friend Mumito from the old forums.
- SS1 implemented
- When retreating, the submarines are not able to change the Dive status.
- Submarines are not able to sail during Critical Dive.
- SS dive mode speed decreased.
- SS2 implemented.
- DC range underwater increased (decreased on the surface).
- DC explosion time reduced from 6 to 4 seconds.
- FF's/DD's detect submerged subs without sonarman.
- CV's are able to use sonarman.
- Repair speed reduced to 30% when sub is submerged.
- Planesman is required to carry 90%+ sailors in order to work at all.
- FF's (neutral ships) can use sonarmen (classed sailors).
- SS3 implemented.
- DC damage increased.
- SS speed limited to 40 knots.
- SS are not able to use smoke during diving status.
- Hedgehogs implemented.
There were some more nerfs that were not announced (or I missed the
- Air refill time has been capped at 60 seconds.
- Sub torps dud rate has been increaed.
- Sonarman visibility range when submerged was decreased significantly (comparing
Adalbert's guide data with current range).
There are also some "natural" nerfes:
- Expert gain is nonexistant (gained 2 experts after 60 battles last 3 days, using
torpedoes and deck gun),
- Sub crew has "no future" and gains exp extremely low due to level difference
penalty (capped at about 8,5k for my crew now).
- Sub can only take part in Great Battles or sub wars, no Night Mode, Blitzkrieg,