FlashGuide
FlashGuide
HA Infomation

General Discussion

Index

• Time For HA's

06. 26. 2011 23:01

adams67s
I know this is the North American server. Most people play for 8 am est to 12pm pst...
Just wondering  why we cant get all 4 soon to be 6  harbor  assualt time to  reflect that it is a NORTH AMERICAN SERVER..
  I think it would be nice if the time were something like this

Current times                         Proposed  Times
JP 0400 (4AM)                               8 am
UK 1300 (1PM)                            12  pm
KM 1800 (6PM)                              4 pm
US 2100 (9PM)                              8 pm
NM   NA                                          10 am   sunday                                Note for  un opened harbors...  I think you all should for the time being copy    other maps... new paint job
RN   NA                                            2 pm   sunday
IN     NA                                            6 pm   sunday

even better would be to sart them  at 4  pm pst  and have all  6 harbors  run at the same time  to keep fleet jumper  and ppl with muliple account from playing in more then 1 fleet.

• Re : Time For HA's

07. 26. 2011 11:00

Thebarrel
Originally Posted by holyBlaze

You should make this a suggestion instead of being in the general discussion >.< and i totally agree... waking up at 2 am in the morning to defend IJN harbor is a major pain in the ass. I have done it 3 times now....

try living in europe and go join a ha in Usn harbor..... in gmt+1 the assault starts 6 am sunday so wow... i feel sorry for you and ive been at usn ha 4 times..... not quite fun then add in prep time too

07. 26. 2011 13:13

phantom3553
at current time, i can only join 2 HA = KM and US harbor

the new propose time it add 1 harbor for me to join

07. 26. 2011 13:24

Sindher
Can you please stop telling non-NFNA'ers to leave. If we did, you'd have to play by yourself all day.

07. 26. 2011 15:37

devildog8
no one should leave, but I agree having IJN at 3 am and the next one 12 hrs later makes no sence

07. 26. 2011 20:13

Thebarrel
Originally Posted by devildog8

Originally Posted by Executeur
maybe is better use a time rotation for 2 month

I agree that the IJN harbor times need to be changed, way to much time between the other harbors, im sure if we take a vote on new times the server can come to a agreement...wait what did I say?

3 am would work in europe + time too i guess but changing the ijn time to much = problems if their ever going to release any of the other harbours

07. 26. 2011 20:14

Thebarrel
Originally Posted by adams67s

It is a North American server... I know there is a NFEU and also the korean based servers. So why not play on those if you dont like waking up to play the NA server?

then americans would be forever alone...... quit being so selfish >.<

07. 26. 2011 20:46

Gundamx2

It is a North American server... I know there is a NFEU and also the korean based servers. So why not play on those if you dont like waking up to play the NA server?

this is an international server not just for ppl in US
don't be a selfish *ss and make the other american looks like the same as you
so it is "NORTH" american server, then all the "SOUTH" american players here are forbidden here too?
ohhh and i'm an asian so maybe i should just gtfo from here
stop saying crap about HAs

07. 27. 2011 00:06

farazelleth
If its possible, re-distributing the 4 current harbour start times so they if possible occur outside the sleeping zone for everyone. I dunno maybe a 7-9pm CET Tokyo, 10-midnight London, 1am-3am Hamburg, 4am - 6am New York. (all euro times.) ie reduce time between HA's in an effort to make them more accessable to more people.

Tokyo is in quasi-no mans land. Too early for Europe, getting up between 9-10am on a Saturday.. lol no ty and its also too early for anyone from US. That just leaves Asians and Austrailians !

Hamburg is 2 uk-3 cet am, Start for EU on a Sunday morning, thats fine if a push. New York is way too late starting at 5-6am. I'd rather sleep.

London is perfect where it is.

07. 27. 2011 03:34

devildog8
Originally Posted by Thebarrel

then americans would be forever alone...... quit being so selfish >.<

unfortunitly barrel thats how ppl are, the forget if it wasnt for the other country men of other nations here, NFNA would have died years ago, I welcome all of them, and hope more join :)

07. 27. 2011 03:42

farazelleth
I hope you dont mind, i started a new thread to escape the get out of my server you non-nfna'ers talks.

with pic and arguments for hopefully a more productive discussion.
Link -> http://navyfield.com/Community/Forum/View.aspx?num=2043&searchtype=0&pagecount=0&searchvalue=&sort=5&category=C01&page1=1

Fara.

1 2 3